Draytek Vigor 2862N Wifi Router/Firewall
- 4-WAN: VDSL/ADSL, Ethernet, Dual optional USB 3G/4G
- BT SIN 498 MCT Approved - New!
- Vigor 2862Ln version with built-in LTE/4G
- Can be centrally Managed by VigorACS
- DrayDDNS Service Support - New!
- Hotspot Web Portal - New!
- IPv4/IPv6 Dual-Stack
- Dual-Band Wireless Features (Vigor 2862ac)
- High Availability (Hardware failover) - New!
- 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch*
- Up to 8 Private LAN Subnets - New!
- Larger Subnets - up to 1022 IPs per subnet (LAN1-3) - New!
- Temperature Monitoring (optional Thermometer)
- SMS (Text Message) Alert
- VLANs (Port, 802.1q & Wireless)
- Content Filtering (by keyword, data type or category)
- Internal RADIUS Server
- LDAP Integration for VPN and user access
- Quality of Service (Layer 2&3, 802.1p & TOS/DCSP)
- Up to 32 VPN tunnels for LAN-to-LAN or teleworkers
- VPN Trunk/Backup to remote sites
- SSL VPN - Tunnel or Proxy (16 users)
- USB Port for Printer, memory stick or 3G/4G/LTE Modem
- Optional VigorCare Available
The Vigor 2862 series is our new flagship router/firewall. Exact feature support varies by model (see specification tab). It is what we've called the 'Ultimate DSL router' supporting both ADSL or VDSL (BT Infinity™/FTTC) and packed with professional level features to increase security, flexibility and functionality, making it ideal as your standard router for almost any scenario.
As well as ADSL/VDSL support, alternative WAN ports can instead provide connectivity to Ethernet feeds (Gigabit WAN2 is switchable with LAN Port 5*), secondary xDSL modems or a 3G/4G cellular service using a supported USB adapter (or there is the Vigor 2862Lnmodel with 3G/4G/LTE built-in). These multiple LAN feeds can be combined for failover or load-balancing.
This latest router series includes support for other professional features such as VLAN tagging, QoS (Quality of Service Assurance), High Availability, DNS Filter, Policy Based Routing, and User Access Control. Hotspot features with customisable branding and wording which can be applied to guest network VLANs & SSIDs. If you deploy DrayTek Wireless Access Points, the Vigor 2862 can act as the Central Management controller (click on any of those links for an explanation of each feature