Riello iPlug 600va UPS
The iPlug series is the ideal solution for household, and small home office systems. Its compact size and versatility - push-button operation, LED status panel and user-replaceable batteries - make iPlug easy to install within a domestic environment to protect systems from surges and blackouts. When mains power fails the load is powered by the inverter and built-in battery. PowerShield³ UPS monitoring and control software can be used for an orderly unattended shutdown of IT systems.
• ECO LINE energy efficient product
• Compact, ergonomic design
• 5 sockets with battery backup
• 3 sockets with surge protection only
• Cold start capability to power up the UPS without mains power
• User replaceable batteries
• USB interface for remote monitoring
• Power cable included
• Protection from short-circuits
• Auto restart - when the mains returns after battery exhaustion
• GS/Nemko safety marking
• Available with French (2P+E), English, Schuko and Italian outlets.
• PowerShield³ supervision and shut-down software for Windows 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X and Sun Solaris operating systems
• Plug and Play function.